Are you on the market for mens wedding suits and formal wear? If so, then you’ll want to know what types of suits are out there, where to buy them and tips to keep in mind. Read on to find out all of those things, as well as other useful information.
Types Of Formal Wear Mens Wedding Suits
As you know, there are hundreds of brands of suits out there for men to wear for an upcoming wedding. However, most suits fall under four categories. With that said, the three main types of formal wear mens wedding suits are:
1. Tuxedos- Perhaps the most popular type of formal wedding suit for men is the tuxedo. Tuxedos are not going anywhere and are a staple at weddings. Tuxes are available in an array of colors and styles, but it’s a good idea to keep things as formal as possible if wearing one to a wedding or if you’re the groom. Many men choose to go with a black tux and a bow-tie.
2. Dinner Suits- These types of suits might sound like they are only designed to be worn out for a nice dinner, but that’s not the case at all. Dinner suits are among the most popular and most commonly worn types of mens formal wedding suits. These suits look great in a black and white combination, but no matter what option you go with you’ll be sure to look impressive.
3. Evening Tail- The evening tail suit is often referred to as a tailcoat suit. These are formal suits that consists of a tailcoat located in the back. The tailcoat fits tightly, but comfortably on the body and the tailcoat is worn open.
The other elements that makeup this suit are a pair of black pants and a white shirt. Men who opt for an evening tail suit will also wear a bow tie, detachable collar that attaches/detaches to a white shirt. Also, leather shoes are typically worn with it and so is a waistcoat.
Those are the most common, popular types of mens wedding suits. Each one has their own pros, cons and unique features. With so many different kinds of suits that fall in those categories, finding one you’ll likely will be easy.
Tips For Buying Mens Wedding Suits
When it comes to finding and buying wedding suits for men, you don’t want to buy from the first place you come across. It is recommended to buy from top online stores such as https://www.tom-murphy.ie/. The last thing you want is to spend a lot of money on a suit, only to find out it isn’t actually what you wanted. With that said, a few top tips to keep in mind when shopping for mens wedding suits formal wear are as followed:
1. Style- As previously mentioned, there are three main types of mens wedding suits, which includes dinner, evening tail and tuxedos. Tuxedos are the go-to suit for many men, but feel free to change things up by opting for a sleek evening tail suit or dinner suit. What you’ll want to do is take a close look at these styles of suits before you make a final decision.
After you’ve settled on the type of suit, you’ll need to think about the color. If you want to keep things as formal as possible, then stick with black and white colors. However, you could go for other popular colors for formal wear, such as navy blue or grey. The choice is ultimately up to you.
2. The Fit- Generally speaking, there are extra slim fit, relaxed slim, classic fit and tailored fit. Classic fit tends to be the most popular for men, while relaxed fit is usually the second most popular choice. For those who want a suit that conforms to their body, then extra slim fit is probably the best option, while the tailored fit should be suitable for anyone.
The bottom line is the entire suit should fit comfortably. Some men prefer suits that fit as snugly as possible, while others like suits that are fitted and then there are men that prefer suits that are a little bit loose. You’ll want to try on a few suits to get a good idea of what type of fit is best.
3. Materials- The materials the suit is made with matters because it affects the quality. If you buy a wedding suit made with cheaply made materials, then the chances are the suit will become worn and torn quickly. That being said, wool and cotton tend to be the best choices of materials for suits, but many other materials can be good too, which is why it’s important to research the materials of the suits you’re looking at buying.
If you’re buying a mens wedding formal wear suit online, then determining the quality of the suit can be difficult. Even if the description of the suit does state it’s made with quality materials, it can still be hard to judge. As a general rule of thumb, you’ll want to choose suits made with materials that are known for being durable.
4. Brand- The brand should be reputable. If you’re thinking about buying a suit from a lesser-known brand, then make sure the materials used to make the suit is of high quality. The brand of suit is important, but it’s not the most important thing to look for. However, the top brands of mens wedding suits are top brands for a good reason, and that reason is because their suits are stylish, durable and of high quality.
5. Accessories- You’ll want to purchase accessories for your suit you’re going to buy, if the suit doesn’t come with them. These accessories includes bow-ties, cuff-links, formal shoes, lapel pins and handkerchiefs. Make a list of accessories that are must have and then try to find a mens suit that has them, otherwise you’ll have to purchase them separately.
6. Price- You need to set a budget, but be realistic. You should be willing to spend a few hundred dollars on a quality suit, or even more if you want nothing but the best suit out there. If you want to save as much money as possible on a mens wedding formal wear suit, then consider buying a slightly used one. However, brand new suits tend to look flawless, but the choice is up to you.
7. Reputable Seller- Finally, you’ll want to find a reputable seller of mens wedding suits. The best sellers have a large selection of suits, as well as a team of professionals that can answer any questions you have about the suits they sell. To get an idea of how reputable a seller is, you can contact them with questions and tell them what you have in mind. They’ll be able to help you choose the perfect mens wedding suit.
The key is to take your time to compare as many mens wedding formal suits that you can find. Consider the materials the suit is made with and the overall style. Don’t forget to consider accessories, the brand, the overall fit and the price. Always make sure to go through a reputable professional that has a good amount of suits available for sale.
Where To Buy The best?
There are many places you can find mens formal wear wedding suits. This includes the internet and offline from reputable online stores such as https://huntertreacytailors.ie/. Here’s more info:
. The Internet- A lot of men go online to find and buy their formal wedding suits. There are sites that specialize in selling wedding attire, which includes suits. Then there are sites that cater to solely men, which means all they sell is wedding related stuff that are geared towards men.
There’s also websites that only sell suits. These types of sites often have a very large selection of mens suits. Besides that, it’s worth pointing out that there are no shortage of websites that sell mens suits, and at very competitive prices.
. Offline- Many people choose to buy their suits offline. There are many reasons for this, such as they want to be able to pickup their suit as soon as possible and they have the chance to get measured to ensure the suit will fit them. However, the downside to buying mens wedding suits offline is sometimes you can pay more.
Regardless of whether or not you’re going to buy a suit online or offline, you’ll want to do your research on places. Check out a few reviews about the place you’re considering getting your wedding suit from, and compare the selection of suits at different places. After you’re done reading reviews, speaking with professionals at the places you’re researching, then you can decide where to buy your wedding suit from.
When it comes to shopping around for mens wedding suits formal wear, it is important to take your time to compare as many suits as you possibly can. You want to choose the ideal suit, which is why you should keep the previously discussed tips in mind. Good luck on finding the best wedding suits for men.